Enjoy the beautiful Julian backcountry and sample fine-crafted local wines with San Diego County’s first wine-tasting tour! Our wine-tasting tours are based out of the historic Gold Rush town of Julian, California. Founded in 1869 by an unlikely citizenry of ex-Confederate soldiers and freed slaves, Julian retains all its picturesque charm, shops and interesting residents today. No Walmart here!
Our private wine tours for two are offered seasonally in Julian from June through October. For the price of $375, they include:
- A picnic lunch in a country setting
- Transportation in an open-air or climate-controlled Jeep
- Wine tastings at 3 or 4 wineries (depends on pace and preference)
- Pick-up & drop-off from Julian lodging
- Discounts on all wine purchases
- California Overland souvenir wine glasses
On select Saturdays in June, July and August, we are offering a public wine tour for $125 a person that includes an exceptional barbecue of tri-tip, salmon and sides.
Want to book a larger private wine tour and customize it to your particular style? We can accommodate large groups (up to 17 people on one troop carrier) and customize a private wine excursion for you, whether it’s a birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or more! Call for a quote: 760-767-1232.